The Circle of Earth
We are all one and one is all.
With increasing strain on the world’s natural resources and millions of people unable to feed themselves, change is essential. To transform existing food systems to feed the growing population in a nutritious, ethical and sustainable way, we need to work together and connect as part of a collective global food movement.
Valaya Foundation is dedicated to supporting the development of sustainable food and farming systems that nourish both people and the planet.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP • PHILANTHROPY • SUSTAINABILITY • CONSCIOUSNESS
Through the harmony of entrepreneurship, philanthropy, sustainability and consciousness, we believe in championing and accelerating collaborative change towards one unified sustainable future that dignifies every one of us.
Harmony in Food and Farming
Our Farming Training Facility in Indonesia has been established to support the local community with an aim to:
- Encourage collaboration and cooperation within the local community to recognise the value and results of a collective effort.
- Promote an inclusive society within the local community and providing the necessary disability support.
- Train and support farmers to operate to required consumer standards in an ethical and sustainable way and to ensure they are fairly compensated for their work.
- Transform how we live – with respect for nature, people and the planet.
As part of our connected circle, Valaya Foundation is establishing a Plant:
- A warehouse that can buy at a fair price direct from the farmer and transform their raw food into food that can be distributed to wider markets.
- Promoting inclusivity by employing local workers with disabilities.
JOIN OUR CIRCLEFIND OUT MORE